Nowadays, there are so many products of acer monitor 144 hz in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer monitor 144 hz in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer monitor 144 hz which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
625 reviews analysed
1. Acer Xv273k Pbmiipphzx Compatible Displayhdr400
- 27″ HD 4K (3840 x 2160) widescreen IPS zero frame AMD Radeon free Sync and G SYNC compatible monitor
- Response time: 1ms VRB | refresh rate: 120Hz (overclocking to 144Hz) Using 2 Display Ports
- Ports: 2 x Display Port V1. 4, 2 x HDMI V2 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (includes display port & USB cables)
- 2 speakers, 4 Watts per speaker
- Visa Certified displays 400, Quantum dot technology | DCI P3 | low Delta e<
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Monitor 144 Hz, Acer Xv273k Pbmiipphzx Compatible Displayhdr400 would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Xv273k Pbmiipphzx Compatible Displayhdr400 was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Xv273k Pbmiipphzx Compatible Displayhdr400 would be the Best Acer Monitor 144 Hz for Money.
- So far, i have no gripes with the monitor for gaming.
- This is a high quality monitor, 4k, 120hz, and g-sync compatible, g-sync works flawlessly in my experience.
- Love this monitor, the picture quality is like nothing else.
- To actually get 144hz 4k quality gaming it will take some big daddy hardware.
- Clearly i prefer quality over framerate to begin with, but even i like to enjoy the gaming and even web browsing in high hz.
- Is a great product for the price!
- Overallthis is an amazing monitor which is had better be for the price.
- Even my 1080ti is not going to max it out.
- But shipping seemed to take forever and the reviews on amazon all point out the light bleed issue, which definitely seemed terrible.
- Mine was perfect, right out of the box, didn’t even have to adjust the settings.
- It is but its not plug and play out of the box.
- It’s a good-looking monitor, and i have no complaints about resolution or color.
- I bought these primarily because they are fanless, and offer just about the best performance i could find for a fanless design.
- Before xv273k i had been using xl2411, a 24in 1080p 144hz monitor.
- Calibrationi calibrated the monitor using a datacolor spyderx elite.
- Is a great product for the price!
- This is an excellent monitor, probably the best I’ve owned. I love the vast array of connection options, and I find I need ever… Read More
- The Acer Nitro XV273K gives you stunning 4K images at entry level prices. I am using the monitor both for gaming and as a seco… Read More
2. Xv340ck Pbmiipphzx Freesync Tecnología Pantalla
- 34″ QHD UltraWide (3440 x 1440) IPS Display with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- 144Hz Refresh Rate | Response Time: 1ms (VRB) | Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- 21:9 Aspect Ratio | HDR10
- Ports: 2 x Display Ports, 2 x HDMI 2.0 & 2 x USB 3.0 Ports (HDMI & USB Cable Included)
- Zero Frame Design
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s XV340CK gaming monitor – the QHD (3440 x 1440) resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM.CX0AA.P05)
3. Acer Kg241q Sbiip 23 6 16
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Kg241q Sbiip 23 6 16 has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Kg241q Sbiip 23 6 16 is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Kg241q Sbiip 23 6 16 easily gets the award of Best Acer Monitor 144 Hz Under 100$.
4. Acer Ed323qur Abi
- 4ms response time
- 31.5 inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) 1800R curved Widescreen VA monitor
- Zero frame curved design
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz Using Display port
- VESA Compatible – (Yes)100 x 100mm
- AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- ergonomic tilt: 5 degree to 15 degree
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI 1. 4 and 1 x DVI (w/HDCP)
Acer Ed323qur Abi is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Ed323qur Abi if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Monitor 144 Hz is that even though Acer Ed323qur Abi is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- The view outside the cockpit windshield seems wrap-around ‘huge’ and the quality and clarity is very great.
- Got this to replace my old 24 inch monitors and i am very happy with the purchase.
- I had to mess with the settings on my graphics card (rx 580) to get this to go away.
- The picture quality is great and so is the size.
- Amd freesync works great (after some tinkering).
- If you can get it for this price, you should do so.
- I purchased this monitor on sale for around 300 i believe and for that price i couldn’t find these specs anywhere else.
- I really don’t want to return it because i like it so much and i sort of really need it (other monitors broke, also don’t like … Read More
- Pros: works perfect right out of the box.
- Reusing the back from another model of monitor?
- Came in perfect condition and is a nice upgrade from my 27in dell.
- I rather prefer the 16:9 aspect ratio than the ultra-wide screen pics i’ve studied.
- It’s also freesync compatible, which i haven’t been able to make use of just yet but plan to in the future (rtx3080 whenever th… Read More
- Great product for an amazing price. Better than I expected
5. Acer Ed242qr Abi
If you are buying a Acer Monitor 144 Hz for the first time, then you should have Acer Ed242qr Abi. It has fewer features when you make Acer Monitor 144 Hz comparisons of Acer Ed242qr Abi with any other Acer Monitor 144 Hz but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Monitor 144 Hz, grab any Acer Monitor 144 Hz but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Ed242qr Abi
- The color quality is divine, and it makes my gaming experience 10 times better.
- I plan to play with the colors later and will re-review in a few months.
- There was a lot of optimizing i had to go through to get the picture quality looking good, and still currently having issues wi… Read More
- Although the response time is a little slower than your average 144hz monitor the picture quality is perfect and i didnt even n… Read More
- But after messing with the settings a bit.
- Unfortunately mine had dead pixels right out of the box.
- Is that is does seem a little washed out on the color.
- It’s my first 144hz monitor, and it’s awesome!
- The monitor is a 5-star, but the stand included is too short and needs supplementing.
- That’s probably the main reason why i’ve found this one disappointing; my second monitor is a 75hz 1080 acer that cost half the… Read More
- Gaming at 144hz for $150 dollars is amazing.
- Beautiful monitor no problems here and It’s perfect for gaming ❤️
- So far everything is working and arrived in good shape. At first glance I will admit I wasn’t sure it was curved. I have a Sams… Read More
- monitor works great and so does free sync
6. Acer Xb253q Gpbmiiprzx Compatible Displayhdr400
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz | Response Time: 2ms (G to G) – Up to 0.9ms (G to G)
- 24.5″ FHD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen NVIDIA G-SYNC compatible – Tear Free Gaming – Zero Frame Design Display
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x Audio-out & 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (Display Port, HDMI & USB Cable Included)
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 25° | Height Adjustment Range: 4.7″ | Swivel: +/-20° | Pivot: +/-90°
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400
Fasten your seatbelt: The Predator XB253Q Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 resolution is all about no compromises on gaming performance, color or speed. This 24.5-inch (1920 x 1080) monitor combines jaw dropping specs including an IPS panel that supports blazing-fast 144Hz refresh rate. This G-SYNC Compatible monitor takes gameplay to the next level of smooth. Unleash gaming’s maximum potential to provide richer colors far beyond what has been previously possible. Experience something new. (UM.KX3AA.P03)
7. Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400
- Displays 400, DCI-P3 & low Delta e
- Please refer user manual before use
- 2 speakers, 2 watts per speaker
- Response time: 1ms VRB & refresh rate: 144Hz
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2.0 & 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (includes HDMI & USB cable)
- Note: The incorrect resolution or an out of date video can cause the screen to appear blurry and screen flickering. After adjusting to the correct resolution and updating the video driver, restart the computer and to fix the screen
- 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen IPS zero frame monitor with AMD Radeon freesync technology
Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400 is another one which falls under Acer Monitor 144 Hz for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400 ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Monitor 144 Hz and that is what has revived them. Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400 has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Xv272u Pbmiiprzx Technology Displayhdr400 is amazing features.
8. Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor
- 27″ Wqhd (2560 x 1440) widescreen TN monitor with AMD Free Sync technology
- Response time: 1ms (g to G)
- Zero frame Design | 2 speakers at 2 watts per speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display 1. 2 port, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 port & 1 x HDMI 1. 4 port (Display port cable included)
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz – Using Display port or HDMI 2. 0 port
Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Monitor 144 Hz in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Monitor 144 Hz to any other Acer Monitor 144 Hz is least.
9. Acer Ed273ur Pbi
Acer Ed273ur Pbi is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Ed273ur Pbi which falls into premium category but Acer Ed273ur Pbiis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Ed273ur Pbi offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Monitor 144 Hz available in the market today. Acer Ed273ur Pbi was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Monitor 144 Hz to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5°to35°. swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5. 91 inches
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1. 4) & 1 x Display Port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using Display port
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- Mounting Type: VESA compatibility Mountable 100 x 100mm
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Monitor 144 Hz yet, then Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Monitor 144 Hz Under 100$ and Acer Monitor 144 Hz comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Monitor 144 Hz Under 100$
- Overall a great monitor and i’m happy with the purchase.
- Image quality is awesome and for 27 they are amazing.
- The picture quality isn’t bad but it’s not the best.
- It has a 3 year warranty included in writing which is incorrect in amazon’s product info link.
- I will never buy another monitor that isn’t ips (unless the come out with something that is better) the quality is eye popping … Read More
- It is a little more bright than i’m use to but the picture quality is amazing!
- Picture quality is great, gsync is great, price is hella right.
- No dead pixels which is great, i can’t begin to imagine the frustration to deal with that conversations and shipping back and f… Read More
- I have played on a 240hz that my son has and i prefer the 144hz refresh rate.
- I know that everyone is talking about 4k and even 8k resolutions but honestly i don’t need anything higher quality than 2560×1440.
- People have stated they occasionally see a verticle line of a few pixels on the left side of the screen.
- All though since i have had it i could never get my recording software to work right with a 60hz monitor on the side.
- This is compared to my 27in asus ips monitor that has absolutely 0 bleed through.
- Love this thing best monitor I have ever own.
- A bit pricey. But it’s a great monitor. I’ve purchased two of them, one is 4k, and this one at 1440p.Picture is amazing. Colors… Read More