We spent many hours on research to finding firewall antivirus appliance, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best firewall antivirus appliance, you should not miss this article. firewall antivirus appliance coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 firewall antivirus appliance by our suggestions
878 reviews analysed
1. Fortinet FG-60E-BDL Fortigate Next Generation (Ngfw) Firewall Appliance Bundle with 8×5 Forticare and Fortiguard
2. SonicWall TZ350 Network Security Appliance 02-SSC-0942
- SonicWall TZ350 Network Security Appliance 02-SSC-0942
- Flexible security solution that offers a unified security solution to small to mid-size organizations
- Blocks malware and zero-day threats with both on-box and cloud-based Advanced Threat Prevention
- Zero-Touch Deployment allows for easy configuration and management, all accessible through the cloud
- Includes a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
3. RATtrap – Smart Internet Security Firewall – Protects all your Internet connected devices from malware and hackers.
- SUPER SIMPLE SETUP – RATtrap is true Plug-and-Play and does not need any configuration changes on any device on your home network. RATtrap connects to your broadband modem and existing WiFi router or WiFi mesh system. RATtrap uses patent pending technology to configure itself autonomously so it will be up and running in matter of a few minutes. You can optionally use the mobile apps for Android/iOS or a web browser on your PC/MAC to get insights into RATtrap’s security efficacy and customize the protection offered by RATtrap.
- BULLETPROOF SECURITY AND PRIVACY – RATtrap continuously monitors your Internet traffic to protect ALL your connected devices including your WiFi router from malware, botnets and hackers. RATtrap provides ad-blocking, web browsing protection, parental control, internet pausing and the ability to control access to your home network remotely. RATtrap has the same limited visibility into your network traffic as your Internet Service Provider (ISP), thus safe-guarding your privacy. RATtrap NEVER sends any of your network traffic data to the cloud for analysis.
- REAL-TIME UPDATES – RATtrap works in concert with IoT Defense’s cloud back-end. The IoT Defense cloud comprises of a global threat sensor network, multiple real-time threat intelligence (TI) feeds and proprietary machine learning algorithms that model the Internet’s threat landscape. Your RATtrap device receives this threat data in real-time, as frequently as every hour, to protect your home network from the latest evolving threats and outbreaks. In addition, RATtrap’s software continuously improves itself through frequent automatic updates.
- CONTINUOUS MONITORING AND PROTECTION – RATtrap includes IoT Defense’s Continuous 24/7 Monitoring and Protection Service for first 12 months. You can continue this service after 12 months for only USD 9 per month or USD 99 per year. There are no long-term contracts or commitments and you can cancel anytime.
- SUPPORTED CONFIGURATIONS AND COMPATIBILITY – RATtrap supports Internet broadband SPEEDS OF UP TO 300 Mbps. RATtrap is INCOMPATIBLE with DSL/PPPoE based broadband services. RATtrap MUST BE CONNECTED at one end to a modem and at the other end to a WiFi router. If you have a typical wireless gateway supplied by your ISP, which has both the modem and a WiFi router in a single device i.e. integrated/combined router-modem, you need to ADD A SEPARATE WiFi router to be able to use RATtrap. PLEASE SEE FAQ on RATtrap – Smart Firewall website for more details.
Your home is full of internet connected devices. While these ‘always on’ and ‘always connected’ devices greatly enhance your life, they also put you and your family at risk from an increasing number of online attacks targeting such devices. RATtrap is an internet security solution that monitors your home network diligently 24×7 and actively blocks any attacks. RATtrap protects you against ransomware, phishing, identity theft, privacy violations and attacks on your home router and the protection improves continuously via automatic updates. RATtrap is the only true plug-and-play device that does not require any configuration changes, to your network, on any device. RATtrap’s web-browser protection, ad-blocking, parental controls, internet pausing and remote access control features makes it a must have security and privacy device for all smart homes.
From the Manufacturer
Setting up RATtrap is a super simple. Just connect it to your broadband modem and your WiFi Router, apply power and that’s it, your home network in instantaneously protected. There are no configuration changes required on any device and no software to install. You can optionally use the mobile apps or the web dashboard to get details on the threats blocked by RATtrap and learn about the health of your home network.
Unlike your Anti-Virus software which just protects the devices where it is installed, RATtrap secures all the devices, both wired and wireless, on your home network. The protection offered by RATtrap does not slow down your home network or flood it with unwanted traffic. RATtrap’s protection continuously improves through automatic updates to keep you safe from the latest evolving threats. RATtrap sits in front of your home router and is able to protect it from attacks as well.
RATtrap web browsing protection ensures privacy by hiding the websites you visit on any device in your home from prying eyes, including your ISP, using state of the art encryption. Additionally, it keeps you safe from sites that serve malicious content.
Using the RATtrap web dashboard and mobile apps you can receive real-time alerts about blocked threats. Additionally, you can learn about the usage statistics and health of your home network without being overwhelmed with unnecessary technical details.
RATtrap blocks ads on all devices running a browser which includes PCs, Macs, smart phones, tablets, smart TVs etc., without requiring you to install ad-blockers. You will experience dramatic increase in web browsing speeds and stay safe from malware infections.
RATtrap uses a combination of local (on-device) logic, machine learning based anomaly detection, threat intelligence data feeds and a global threat sensor network to detect and block malicious traffic. RATtrap actively monitors traffic entering and leaving your home and makes real-time decisions. Through examination of traffic headers and metadata, RATtrap can identify malicious connections and block them. RATtrap devices continuously receive threat intelligence data from the IoT Defense cloud so that you are always protected from the latest evolving threats. The efficacy of RATtrap’s protection was proven during the recent Mirai botnet attacks that targeted IoT devices. All connected devices behind RATtrap were completely protected against these attacks.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Simple, Smart, Secure
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
The number of internet connected devices in users’ home is on the rise. The only protection users have from online threats is their PC antivirus which protects nothing but PCs and the WiFi router which provides a firewall based on technology from the early 90’s and is highly vulnerable to attacks itself. These solutions are completely ineffective against modern day threats targeting IoT devices. Having worked in commercial and government cyber-security space for decades, we wanted to bring some of the key advances in enterprise security to the home consumer without the complexity of management and configuration. This is why we built RATtrap.
What makes your product special?
RATtrap differentiates itself from other consumer security solutions with the following features: * Sits between your broadband modem and router – protects your home router from attacks. * Small form factor – fits in a closet along with your modem and router. * True Plug and Play – does not require ANY device reconfiguration. * Secures all connected devices – complete consumer IoT device protection. * Draws from a global threat sensor network – learns about attacks as they occur. * Continuous improvement – automatic software and threat intelligence data updates. * Ad-blocking for all devices – prevents malvertisements and speeds up web browsing. * Web browsing protection – hides the domains you visit from your ISP. * Respects users’ privacy – does not send your internet traffic metadata to the cloud. * Brings enterprise level security to your home – without the configuration and management hassles. * Built by a team who has multiple decades of experience in cyber-security in the US defense industry.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
Seeing an idea turn into a product is very gratifying. Knowing that we have built something that keeps users safe as more and more of their life goes digital is exhilarating. Learning from our users who love the design, the simplicity and the efficacy of our product is what drives us to try harder every day.
4. CUJO AI Smart Internet Security Firewall | Free Subscription (2nd Gen.) – Protects Your Network from Viruses and Hacking/Parental Controls/for Home & Business/Plug Into Your Router
- 24/7 INTERNET SECURITY. CUJO AI will secure all devices connected to your WiFi router. AI algorithms ensure protection from remote access, malware, phishing and more. CUJO AI is the antivirus for all wireless devices at home.
- PEACE OF MIND ONLINE. A hacker can lure you into visiting a malicious site and gain access to your email account, hack your cameras, and steal your photos. Exposed and unsecured devices mean it’s a matter of when, not if, you will be hacked.
- SAFE CHILDREN. Kids are finally safe online. Not only from malware, but from CYBERBULLYING and predators. Time limits and schedules also help enforcing house rules.
- SEAMLESS UI/UX. Simply update your LGI app and enjoy the benefits. No tricky installation, no hassle. Simple and easy home network protection over CUJO AI app.
- BLAZING FAST – built with 1GB Ethernet. CUJO will not slow down your network. CUJO AI is not compatible with Luma and does not support Google Wifi Mesh. It works with Eero, Orbi, and other popular mesh routers.
5. Zyxel ZyWALL (USG) UTM Firewall, Gigabit Ports, for Small Offices, 20 IPSec VPN, 5 SSL VPN, Limited, Hardware Only [USG40-NB]
- Perfect for small offices: High performance ICSA-certified Gigabit UTM firewall delivers fast speeds of 400 Mbps (FW), 100 Mbps (VPN) and 50 Mbps UTM for 50,000 sessions
- Robust and secure VPN options (SSL, L2TP and IPSec) ensure excellent site-to-site, client-to-site and mobile-to-site connectivity with 20 IPSec Tunnels and 5 SSL Upgradable to 15
- 30 Day Free Trial of best-in-class antivirus, anti-malware, anti-spam, content filtering, intrusion detection and next-generation application intelligence from TrendMicro and other industry leaders
- Limited lifetime hardware warranty, free firmware upgrades and free technical support (90 days upon registration)
- Quiet, fanless design makes an ideal deployment in small offices
- Built-in WLAN controller helps extend your wireless coverage (using Zyxel managed access points) as business grows
- Support for Zyxel ONE Network (ZON) and Cloud Network Center (CNC) for easy configuration and management
Next Generation USG 40 NB
6. Bitdefender Box (Latest Version) – Complete Home Network Protection for Your Wi-Fi, Computers, Mobile/Smart Devices and More, Including Alexa and Google Assistant Integration – Plugs Into Your Router
- Plugs into your (Non-Mesh/Non Google WiFi) router and protects an unlimited number of Wi-Fi and internet connected devices
- Includes free unlimited BOX support and product setup (a $39.99 value). Before buying, please make sure that your Router can be configured to AP (access point) mode or Bridge mode otherwise BOX 2 will not work
- BOX automatically detects and optimizes for all your devices during the first 48 hour post-install window. Once complete, experience a protected network with speeds up to 1 Gbps thanks to the 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor and dual 1 Gbps ethernet ports
- Uses hardware, cloud and software to protect IOT Devices
- Includes 1 year subscription to BOX Service and Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Unlimited (security + anti-virus protection for Windows, macOS and Android)
7. Qotom-Q555G6-S05 Qotom Mini PC Intel Core i5 7200U Industrial Micro PC Barebone System Dual Core Desktop Small Computer with 6 Gigabit Ethernet NIC
- Main Port: 1 HD Video + 1 COM + 2 USB 2.0 + 2 USB 3.0 + 6 LAN.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-7200U Processor (Kaby Lake, Dual Core, 3M Cache, 2.50GHz, up to 3.10GHz).
- Configuration: Barebone-S05 (NO DDR4 RAM, NO mSATA SSD, NO 2.5″ SATA HDD, NO WiFi, NO OS, Fanless)
- It can support USB WiFi or ordinary WiFi. 1) USB signal WiFi is supported in Q500G6 by default, and there are 6 x NIC ports to work. 2) If you need ordinary WiFi in Q500G6, LAN 6 doesn’t work (only 5 x NIC ports to work), and it needs to be changed to another BIOS.
- Perfect fit for a LAN or WAN router, firewall, proxy, WiFi access point, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, etc.
8. Zyxel ZyWALL (USG) UTM Firewall, Blocks Ransomware, Gigabit Ports, Business Class, Includes 1-Year UTM Services Bundled, Integrated Dual Radio Wireless, Limited [USG60W]
- Perfect for small offices: High performance ICSA-certified Gigabit UTM firewall delivers fast speeds up to 1000 Mbps (FW), 180 Mbps (VPN) and 90 Mbps UTM for 100,000 sessions
- 13 months of UTM (unified threat management) protects your network from ransomware, viruses, Facebook, illegal downloads and more
- Integrated dual-radio Wi-Fi technology for solid wireless performance
- Limited lifetime hardware, firmware upgrades and technical support (90 days upon registration)
- Robust and secure VPN options (SSL, L2TP and IPSec) ensure excellent site-to-site, client-to-site and mobile-to-site connectivity with 40 IPSec Tunnels and 5 SSL Upgradable to 20
Next Generation USG 60 W
9. SonicWALL 01-SSC-1705 Tz400 – Advanced Edition – Security Appliance – with 1 Year Total Secure – 7 Ports – 10/100 MB LAN, Gige
- Full-featured, advanced security
- Full-featured security that combines intrusion prevention, gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware, content filtering and anti-spam services, with intuitive, easy-to-use SonicWALL TZ Series firewalls
- Fast, reliable, enhanced performance
- Examine all traffic for threats, without slowing down your network, using the patented1 SonicWALL Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection (RFDPI) technology
- Broad, flexible remote access
10. Dell Sonicwall TZ 215 7-port Network Security Appliance (Hardware Only) – 01-SSC-4977
- (7) 10/100/1000 Copper Gigabit, 2 x USB, 1 x Console,500Mbps (Stateful), 10/100/1000 Mbps Wired Speed 802.11a/b/g/n (3×3), Appliance only: subscription service sold separately.
- Intrusion prevention with sophisticated anti-evasion technology blocks the latest attacks
- Real-time application visibility, control and bandwidth management offer insight into and control.
- Network-based anti-malware with CloudAssist provides 24×7 advanced protection from malicious threats, Optional integrated 802.11n access point enables easy-to-deploy Clean Wireless technology
- Advanced IPSec and SSL VPN provide flexible connectivity options for easy-to-use, secure, high-speed office-to-office and client-to-office remote access
- WAN failover and load balancing enhance business continuity and network optimization, Content and URL filtering delivers protection and productivity by controlling access to web content
The Dell SonicWALL TZ 215 is one of the most secure, highest performance Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewalls available for small businesses, distributed enterprises, branch offices and retail deployments. The SonicWALL tz 215 uses patented reassembly-free deep packet inspection to examine traffic simultaneously across all ports without introducing latency to the network, enabling businesses to realize increased productivity gains. With integrated support for anti-malware, intrusion prevention, application control and URL filtering, the TZ 215 drives down cost and complexity. It provides a dual-core architecture delivering full deep packet inspection (DPI) without diminishing network performance, thus eliminating bottlenecks that other products introduce, and enabling businesses to realize increased productivity gains. The TZ 215 also provides application control to ensure bandwidth for critical applications, while throttling nonproductive ones. Advanced networking features include multiple ISP failover and load balancing, optional dual-band secure wireless, IPSec VPN support, network segmentation and PCI compliance capabilities. Easy-to-integrate user authentication support for a broad set of user identification technologies (SSO/LDAP/RADIUS). PLATFORM FEATURES: Next-Generation Firewall, Intrusion Prevention System, Network-based malware protection, Application visibility, control and bandwidth management, Secure mobile access for a wide variety of platforms, Optional integrated 802.11n dual-band wireless access point, Powerful real-time reporting, WAN/ISP failover and redundancy, Support for IPFIX/NetFlow Exporting, Intuitive graphical user interface, Easy-to-configure site-to-site VPN. SECURE MOBILE ACCESS: This Dell SonicWALL next-generation firewall delivers secure mobile access from a wide variety of platforms including Windows, Linux and Mac OS, enabling organizations to enforce security and access control rules as part of a multilayered BYOD strategy.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Firewall Antivirus Appliance for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!