We spent many hours on research to finding mary kay makeup gold powder, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best mary kay makeup gold powder, you should not miss this article. mary kay makeup gold powder coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 mary kay makeup gold powder by our suggestions
830 reviews analysed
1. Mary Kay Mineral Bronzing Powder ~Sandstone
2. Mary Kay Mineral Bronzing Powder ~ Bronze Diva
3. NYX Professional Makeup Shine Killer, 0.67 Ounce
4. Mineral Blush Makeup | Rich Girl | Mineral Blush Makeup Powder, Giselle Cosmetics | Pure, Non-Diluted Mineral Make Up -Mineral Makeup Powder, Foundation, Concealer, Eye Shadow, Blush, and Contouring
- Blush Makeup: blush has the ability and the power to brighten up your entire face and highlight your visage with just a few strategically placed swipes.
- Best Blush: is a blush that lasts long and looks natural and can warm up your complexion, create the illusion of cheekbones, and even make you look younger.Giselle Cosmetics blush is a Mineral Makeup powder blush of high quality, pure and uncut.
- Blushes Come in a variety of choices: cream blush, liquid blush, wet blush, matte blush, pressed powder blush, this Giselle Cosmetics blush is loose powder blush
- Color Blush: The most popular blush colors are cherry blush, pink blush, gold blush, peach blush, mauve blush, red blush
Giselle Cosmetics Blush – Rich Girl 5g
Benefits of Giselle’s Mineral Makeup:
1- Provides Sun Protection
2- Provides Better Coverage
3- Looks Great on Camera
4- Won’t Settle into Fine Lines
5- Is Suitable for All Skin Types
6- is Rosacea-Friendly
7- is Good for Acne-Prone Skin
8- is Good for Sensitive Skin
9- is Long-Wearing
How to Apply Blush, How to put on blush and Where to apply blush
Heart Shape Face:
Apply blush to a heart-shaped face in a “C” shape. If your face is more heart-shaped, apply your blush in a curved line from the top of your temple down to your cheekbone. Apply the blush a little more softly on your temple and gradually increase pressure as you approach the cheekbone area.
Round Shape Face:
Avoid the apples of your cheeks if your face is round. You can add more definition to your face if you suck in your cheeks and lightly sweep the blush brush in a line underneath your cheekbones. Don’t apply blush to the apples of your cheeks because this will make your face look more round.
Oval Shape face:
Go from the cheekbone to the temple if your face is more oval. Using soft strokes, move from the most prominent part of your cheekbone down towards the earlobe. Add a touch of blush just above the temple as well.
Square Shape Face:
Apply blush in a circular motion if you have a square face. Apply your blush directly to the apples of your cheeks in a circular motion to soften angular features and also draw attention to the most round part of your face.
5. NYX Professional Makeup Studio Finishing Powder, Translucent Finish, 0.21 Ounce
6. Mary Kay Signature Cheek Color / Blush Duet ~ Gold Canyon
7. NYX Professional Makeup Honey Dew Me Up Primer, 0.77 Ounce
8. NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Wonder Stick, Medium, 0.28 Ounce
- Light with Pink Undertones / Yellow Brown with Slight Red Undertones
- A creamy, dual-ended stick for highlighting and contouring
- Makes adding depth and definition to your best features super simple
- Allows you to blend beautifully with this soft and smooth formula
- Apply the lighter shade to the highest points of the face, then swipe the deeper shade along its natural contours. Blend well for a gorgeous finish
9. IT Cosmetics CC+Vitality Brightening Creme Blush: Naturally Pretty NEW!!
Experience the best-selling CC+ Vitality Brightening Crème Blush—now in IT’s signature Je Ne Sais Quoi shade, your perfect pink! Also available in Naturally Pretty, your natural flush of color, this game-changing blush is formulated with anti-aging peptides, collagen, silk, antioxidants and Drops of Light Technology to instantly diffuse the look of imperfections and give your skin a youthful, lit-from-within glow. It’s your quickest way to look younger and bring out your most beautiful you!
10. Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color – Glistening Gold
This long-lasting, fade-resistant, mineral-based formula delivers weightless, high-impact color in one swipe with a natural, luminous finish that looks gorgeous on any skin tone.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Mary Kay Makeup Gold Powder for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!