Nowadays, there are so many products of philips norelco beard trimmer series 1000 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for philips norelco beard trimmer series 1000 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings philips norelco beard trimmer series 1000 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
882 reviews analysed
1. Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer Series 1000 BT1217/70
- Self-sharpening steel blades lightly brush against each other as they trim, keeping the blades sharp and effective at cutting your hair while rounded ends mean smooth and comfortable contact with your skin.
- USB charging for convenience on the go
- Up to 60 minutes of cordless use, with a low battery indicator light to help ensure you don’t run out of charge mid trim.
- 4 impact resistant combs for stubble and beard
- Travel lock prevents the trimmer from accidentally being switched on
2. Philips Norelco GoStyler, Trim and Shape, model FS9185/49
- With Dual Cut technology, twice sharpened for sharper blades and perfect edging
- Detail foil shaver for perfect lines, edges, and contours
- 3 precision beard combs for maintaining stubbles and mustache
- Soft rubber grip for maximum control
- Fully washable. Cutter width detail trimmer: 21mm (13/16 inches), Detail foil shaver: 21mm (13/16 inches), Cutting element: Stainless steel blades
3. Philips Norelco Nose trimmer 1500, NT1500/49, with 3 pieces for nose, ears and eyebrows
- No pulling guaranteed with the advanced trimming system that shields the blades from your skin
- Fully washable for easy cleaning and care
- Eyebrow guard for quick and even trims. AA battery included
- Cutter width nose trimmer is 0.81 inch. 1 eyebrow comb is 0.13 inch. Number of length settings is two
- Built to last with 2 year warranty. Note : Refer to the PDF attached below for User Manual.
4. Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer BT3210/41 – cordless grooming, rechargable, adjustable length, beard, stubble, and mustache
- 10 adjustable length settings lock in 3/64″ (1mm) increments
- Lithium Ion battery, for up to 90 minutes of cordless use
- Trim comb captures more low-lying hairs with every pass
- Skin-friendly blades for a smooth and comfortable trim
- Detachable head for easy cleaning.Automatic voltage:100-240 V
5. Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 1100, Body trimmer, BG1026/60
6. Philips Norelco Beard and Stubble Trimmer with 3 Attachments Cordless Hair Clipper Lightweight and USB Charging- Great for Travel
- Long Lasting Self Sharpening Rounded Tip Blades- The trimmer’s steel blades self-sharpen by lightly brushing against each other as they trim. This keeps the blades extra sharp and effective for durable performance. Blades also have rounded tips, for smooth contact with skin preventing scratching and irritation. Especially designed to help trim hard to reach areas.
- Cordless Operation- Operates on a NiMH Battery 100-240 Volts. No need to search for an outlet. Cordless operation provides you with full range of motion when trimming.
- USB Charger Included-Charge on the go with the included USB charger
- Connect to any USB power source like a laptop or power adapter. Charging light indicates when battery is charging with 30 minutes run time on a single charge.
- Multiple Easy Clean Combs- Includes 3 impact resistant combs for beard and stubble to create different looks
- 1MM, 3MM and 5MM . Combs and head are detachable for easy cleaning. Cleaning brush included and no oil required.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed- Backed by a 45day money back guarantee and full 2-year manufacturer’s warranty we are sure you will love this beard trimmer.
Philips Norelco Beard and Stubble Trimmer with 3 Attachments Cordless Hair Clipper Lightweight and USB Charging- Great for Travel
7. Philips Norelco Beard trimmer Series 3500, 20 built-in length settings, QT4018/49
- Self-sharpening titanium blades to cut each hair perfectly
- 20 built-in precision lengths settings from 1/32 inch (0.5mm) to 13/32 inch (10mm), easily adjustable and lock in with the trimmer’s zoom wheel
- Advanced lithium-ion battery delivers up to 120 minutes runtime after a 1 hour charge
- Washable heads for easy cleaning
- Beard comb for a skin friendly trim.Automatic voltage: 100-240 V
- The Blade is made out of Titanium
8. Philips Norelco Beard & Head trimmer Series 5100, BT5210
- Dynamic Beard Guide System: Innovative lift and trim technology effectively lifts and guides hairs for a more efficient cut
- Zoom wheel that automatically locks in to one of 17 built-in precision lengths settings from 1/64 inch (0.4mm) to 1/2 inch (13mm)
- Advanced lithium-ion battery delivers up to 70 minutes runtime after a 1 hour charge
- Fully washable for easy, thorough cleaning
- Integrated hair lift comb for an effortless, even trim
- The Blade is made out of Stainless steel
- The self-sharpening steel blades are designed to effectively cut each hair perfectly, preventing skin irritation. They are double sharpened to cut more hairs in every pass for faster trimming.
- Innovative lift &
- trim technology effectively lifts and guides hairs for a more efficient cut. Rounded contour comb technology is designed to deliver a skin friendly and more even trim.
- 17 built-in precision lengths settings from 1/64 inch (0.4mm) to 1/2 inch (13mm), easily adjustable with the trimmers zoom wheel.
9. Philips Norelco Nose trimmer Series 3300, nose and eyebrows, 2 eyebrow combs, NT3355/49
- Easily and comfortably trim unwanted nose, ear and eyebrow hair
- Ideally angled to reach inside nose and ears
- Two eyebrow combs (3 mm, 5mm) are included, so you can evenly trim eyebrow hair to any length you want
- The trimmer is water-resistant for easy cleaning. For long lasting performance, simply wash the trimmer under the sink after use
- The built-in ProtecTube technology prevents pulls, nicks, and cuts as you trim
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer Series 1000 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!