We spent many hours on research to finding who invented listerine mouthwash, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best who invented listerine mouthwash, you should not miss this article. who invented listerine mouthwash coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 6 who invented listerine mouthwash by our suggestions
511 reviews analysed
1. Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash, 6 Benefit Fluoride Mouthwash for Bad Breath and Enamel Strength, Fresh Mint Flavor, 1 L
- 1-liter of anticavity mouthwash in fresh mint flavor to improve oral health by helping to prevent cavities, strengthening teeth, and leaving a refreshing, clean feeling you can taste
- Fluoride-rich mouthwash offers six benefits in one to kill germs that cause bad breath, strengthen teeth, help prevent cavities, restore enamel, clean your mouth and freshen breath
- Anticavity mouthwash freshens breath while helping to make teeth 50% stronger than brushing alone, according to laboratory studies
- Help protect your mouth by adding a 60-second rinse of this anticavity mouthwash to your morning and evening oral care routines
- With approximately 7 weeks of supply, this multibenefit mouthwash helps prevent tooth decay while featuring a fresh mint flavor for a fresh clean feeling you can taste
2. Amazon Brand – Solimo Tartar Control Plus Antiseptic Mouth Rinse, Iceberg Blue Mint, 33.8 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- One 1-liter bottle of tartar control plus antiseptic mouth rinse
- Helps control plaque that leads to gingivitis
- Long-lasting clean feeling
- Controls tartar
- Freshens breath with mouth-cooling sensation
- Iceberg blue mint flavor
- If you like Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash, we invite you to try Solimo Tartar Control Plus Antiseptic Mouth Rinse
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
- An Amazon brand
Solimo Tartar Control Plus Antiseptic Mouth Rinse gives your mouth a long-lasting clean feeling. This antigingivitis and antiplaque mouth rinse controls tartar and freshens breath with a mouth-cooling sensation.
3. Tom’s of Maine Wicked Fresh! Mouthwash, Natural Mouthwash, Cool Mountain Mint, 16 Ounce, 6-Pack
- FRESHENS BREATH: Contains 6 to 16 ounce bottles of Wicked Fresh
- Natural Mouthwash in Cool Mountain Mint flavor
- This natural mouthwash is clinically proven to provide long lasting fresh breath
- No ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS: Toms mouthwash uses zinc, which neutralizes the odor caused by bad breath germs
- FLUORIDE FREE: This Toms natural mouthwash is fluoride free and is never tested on animals
- No animal ingredients
- CERTIFIED B CORP: Tom’s of Maine meets the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose
- GIVING FOR GOODNESS: We believe in giving back. Tom’s of Maine donates 10 percent of our profits to charities committed to children’s health, education and the environment
- Employees donate 5 percent of paid time to causes they are passionate about in their communities
- Thank you for supporting Tom’s of Maine
Tom’s of Maine uses naturally sourced, naturally derived ingredients to create personal care products that work. Toms natural mouthwash naturally freshens breath without the use of artificial ingredients. Toms mouthwash is clinically proven to fight odor causing bacteria.
4. The Natural Dentist Healthy Gums Antigingivitis Rinse, Peppermint Twist, 16.9 Oz (Pack of 3)
5. Crest ProHealth Advanced Alcohol Free Extra Deep Clean Mouthwash Fresh Mint 500 Ml 4 Count (Packaging May Vary)
6. ACT Restoring Mouthwash, Cool Splash Mint, 33.8 Ounce
- RESTORE &
- FRESHEN: ACT Restoring Mouthwash is a fluoride rinse that leaves your mouth feeling fresh &
- clean while helping to remineralize soft spots &
- support enamel health to prevent tooth decay
- RESTORE ENAMEL: A fluoride mouthwash is a great way to help protect teeth from enamel erosion &
- decay. The fluoride can be absorbed into the weakened tooth surfaces to help strengthen the enamel.
- PREVENT TOOTH DECAY: ACT Restoring Mouthwash helps strengthen tooth enamel to prevent tooth decay and support oral health. Combining mouthwash with brushing and flossing may help prevent cavities.
- ACT FRESHENS BREATH: Fresh breath is one of the benefits of good oral health care. ACT’s lozenges and mouthwashes come in a variety of flavors and leave your mouth feeling cool, clean, and fresh.
- TRY OUR QUALITY: Try our mouthwash &
- oral care products if you’ve tried similar products by Listerine, Biotene, Dentek, Act, Colgate, Scope, Closys, Biotene, TheraBreath, Crest, Smart Mouth or Jason
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Who Invented Listerine Mouthwash for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!